Something that I experienced especially in the last couple of months how much food and cooking brings people together. It sounds so strange when I say that I believe that I made many friends my cooking with or for them and sitting down eating pizza , pasta , burgers , currys, salads , pancakes Oder ice cream while talking and laughing about all sort of things.
By doing that I was able to connect with people so quickly and get to know them so much more than I could If I would go shopping with them or even out for dinner.
It is so hard to explain but actually I think the answer is pretty easy : Everybody likes food ! This is not a hard thing to have in common…
Anyways this is the rustic vegan Italian pizza me and a very good friend of mine Sié made at a beautiful night this Friday.
This is how you do it ( 3 pizzas)
- 400 grams of flour overall
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 1 spoons of salt
- Mix all ingredients together and add so much water until it turns into a dough like consistency
- Let it sit for 30 Minutes and pre Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
Toppings and Sauce ( as much as you prefer):
- Spicy pasta sauce
- Slimm pumpkin slices that were baked in the oven before with Thai curry , sugar , salt and cumin
- Avocado ( avocado dip like in the other pizza recipe)
- Thai curry
- Salt and pepper
- Homemade pesto ( like in the pasta recipe)
- Cut up all your veggies and steam the onion after cutting it into chunky pieces.
- After Rolling out the Dough and letting it bake in the oven for 5 Minutes add all your toppings, Spices, Pesto and Sauce onto the Pizza Base.
- Let the Pizza bake in the oven for about 15 Minutes.
- Then cut and u r finished 🌺
Hope you liked it