especially the last few months I really have been into fitness. I would say that I was already a fit and active person before March but I wanted to built up a lot more muscle a lot quicker. And no don’t you worry I will not bulk and transform into a female body builder ( not that this is a bad thing but it is just not my personal definition of beauty and how I want to look like)!
Side note to that: I think there is a big misconception about working out. Most girls believe that as soon as they lift a tiny bit of weight they would directly built massiv amounts of muscle which is simply stupid when you think about how hard and how long people have to train to built that up.
Whatever this is what I wanted to do and to come to what I actually wanted to say was that I sort of want to optimize the food that I put into my body as well because what I noticed is that I ate the same things out of laziness over and over again and stopped eating the huge variety of foods that a plant based diet offers.
So I did that the last few days again and I feel such a big difference now already not only the obvious signs of feeling even better but also my excitement for cooking and new creative ideas when it comes not only to food but things in general.
All you need to make this dope wrap is:
- Whole grain wrap from the Turkish store ( or just normal supermarket but I noticed they are a lot cheaper there)
- 1 spoonful of peanut butter
- Kidney beans
- Tomatoe ketchup
- Salt and pepper
For peanut butter Thai dressing:
- 2 spoons of peanut butter
- 3 spoons of acaia honey
- 5 spoons of almond milk
- 3 spoons of mango juice
What to do:
- Wash the salad and cut it
- Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing.
- Cut all you veggies up, roll out the wrap, spread the peanut butter on it, grate zucchini and carrot and add everything onto your wrap and finish off with ketchup and salt and pepper if you like