What a crazy week !
I’ve been writing 5 big exams over the last 10 days and I’m so happy that the big hustle is finally over now. What I especially recognized during those 2 weeks is that most people tend to get very stressed. They learn such long hours that they do not sleep a lot and they eat rubbish food because they feel like they have no time to make something proper!
Even when it felt wrong sometimes to just eat and sit for an hour I tried to make time for those things and I could tell that I was much more relaxed than I usually am ( even though I’m not the one who gets very stressed about school anyways!)
Sorry for the little rant.. but I made this Pizza during that time about 3-4 times because its that easy and boosts your energy after a long day of school when you still need to study ( urgh..)!
- 150 g Spelt flour
- 75 ml of water
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp yeast
- tomato sauce ( I use a spicy one)
- cherry tomatoes
- kidney beans
- and of course…. AVOCADO !!
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and mix water, flour , yeast and baking powder until its a perfect Pizza dough ( let it sit for a moment and add more flour if its needed)
- Chop all the veggies and rinse your beans.
- Roll out your dough and add the tomato sauce with al your veggies and spices on top!
- Let it bake i the oven for about 10-20 minutes!
#TiP: Drizzle a bit of Pesto or tomato sauce on top after adding the veggies! It makes it even more juicy and flavorful..
Tell me if you liked it and how you feel during exam ” season”
Love, Anna xx