Hey Guys, Hallo Leute, bonjour madame et monsieur,
So I’m 100% in the Christmas mood and could not help myself and decorate the whole house , spread the Christmas message and of course bake some delicious cookies with friends. I have to say that those ones did not tun out perfect so I did a second ( improved) batch of them and added a little twist the recipe and I have to say they turned out pretty on point! So sit back relax and bake:
- 500g rye flour ( or any other flour you have on your hands)
- 150g white sugar
- 150g brown sugar
- as much margarine or oil you like
- vanilla sugar ( a few tsp)
- One vanilla pod
- 2 tsp baking powder
- some almond milk to make it a little more smooth ( 50ml)
- Pre- heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredient together and firm the dough into 30-40 little balls and put them onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for about 10-15 minutes.
Little Tip: If you want add little vegan chocolate drops ( super Yum!)
Thats it! Enjoy yourself!