Good afternoon! So I became just recently seriously upsest with comfort food ( I think it is the Christmas season that already got me a little early). On the other hand I want to eat something in the morning that does not make me feel sick because it is so heavy. So I created this in my eyes dope recipe for those who want to enjoy delicious Christmas-Pancakes which are not only fat free but are also made out of only 3 key ingredients. The other things are simply ” bonus material ” you could say if you want it to be extra fancy ( this is how I like it because it’s no real extra effort I promise!).So this is what it comes down to:
Ingredients ( for 2):
- 100 g of whole grain spelt flour
- 50g of oat flour
- A cup of water
- 4 apples
- Backing powder
- 2 ripe bananas
Steps to success
- Mix flour , water, some cinnamon and sugar together so it’s a liquidy texture and put in the preheated pan.
- Peel the apples and bananas and chop them into little flat peaces and add them ( gently pressing them into) to your pancakes.
- While this is cooking mix soft dates, some almond milk and coco-powder with a blender ) this will be your Nutella)
- Cook you big-sized-pancake for about 3 minutes on each side and then serve with our homemade Nutella on top. That’s all!
Love to all of you, Anna