on Saturday I cooked for my family a dinner that was all about the Italian cuisine. This means Pasta,Pizza,Pesto, Sauces, homemade bread, olives and all of those goodies.
On Sunday I had some leftovers from the Pizza dough and the Pasta so I decided to make some Pizza Pockets that turned out so bomb!
This makes your dish:
- Pizza Dough ( from the Pizza Recipe)
- Spicy Tomato sauce
- Spelt wholewheat Pasta
- 1 large onion
- 5 tomatoes
- A handful of arugula salad
- Kidney Beans ( or any beans you like. I used chickpeas for this one)
- 200 grams of paprika
- Pesto Rosso ( from the Pasta recipe)
- Homemade Basil Pesto
- Preheat the oven on 200 degrees and role out your Pizza dough after you cooked the Pasta and cut up the vegetables in normal sized pieces.
- Add the sauce and all the toppings you like to your Pizza Pockets and put the noodles on top with a lot of both Pestos ( Homemade basil Pesto: Blend Basil, pine nuts, peanuts, oliveoil, garlic, salt and pepper).
- Put the one half of the Pizza Pocket over the other and seal it off with your fingers ( should look like a big ravioli). Then let it cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
I hope you liked that recipe and if you did please let me know!
Lots of Love, Anna xx