yesterday I made two burgers for my parents because I wanted to try out something new! This is great for those who love to have a flavorful, juicy and filling dish without feeling sick after woods after it. Enjoy!
You Need ( For 2 Burgers):
- 2 buns ( whole grain or white what ever you prefer)
- 2 Vegan Tofu or Lentil Patties ( mine were a mix with a spicy after taste)
- 2 big tomatoes
- 2 big slices of aubergine
- 2 slices each of a mushroom
- Vegan mustard
- Low salt/fat tomato sauce
- Kidney beans
- 1 tsp of oil.
The 3 Steps:
- Take a pan. Add the oil and fry the aubergine and your 2 Vegan Patties for 3 minutes on each side.
- Wash mushroom, spinach and tomato.
- Put tomato sauce on the bottom of your bun. Then Spinach. Tomato. Pattie. Tomato. Aubergine.Mushroom,avocado, a little bit of spinach again and on top tomato sauce and vegan mustard. Done!
I hope you liked that recipe! Let me know what you would add to the burger.