as you can see I made some pancakes. I suck at Pancakes so I never make them because it used to be a very frustrating event. But I found a way to make a recipe that even I can not mess up! They are not perfect but I’m getting there.
What you Need:
- 3 ripe Bananas
- 100-150g Oats
- 100 ml almond milk
- 1 cup of water
- Sugar cane
- cacao powder ( low fat)
- Blend the oats until they have the texture of flour.
- Add 2 Bananas, sugar and Almond milk and blend until it has a smooth texture.
- Heat a non sticky pan and make your pancakes ( 2 minutes each side)
- Mix cacao powder and a little almond milk for the sauce.
- Presentation: Pile the pancakes on a plate, put bananas or every fruit you like around it. Put your sauce on top, drizzle coconut flakes over it and add dates.Done!
I hope you found this helpful! Leave a comment or any questions you have.