so I realize that if I cook or eat food which contains a lot if fat I tend to break out a little. This dish is made without any added oil or fat and is still full of flavor. Furthermore this is perfect if you do not have a lot of time on your hands but still wanna create something great,fresh and delicious.
What do you need:
3x sweet potato
young spinach leaves
2x big tomatoes 5x small cherry tomatoes
100g red lentils
400g kidney beans
fresh tomato sauce
spices: salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, cumin
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and cut the sweet potato into a fries shape but a little bigger and put them on a backing sheet spice them with a little salt ad cayenne pepper and put them into the oven ( for 45 minutes add a little water every 15 minutes).
- Cut paprika and tomatoes. Spice them and put them onto a second backing sheet and leave for 30 minutes in the oven ( add a little water from time to time)
- Take a pan. Add water, soy sauce, red lentils and kidney beans and let them cook for 20 minutes . Add tomato sauce in the end.
- Wash young spinach and put into a bowl.
- After 45 minutes put everything out of the oven and add everything you have into a big bowl
- Spice it as much you like. Put tomato sauce on top and you’re done!!!
I hope you guys liked it. Leave a comment. I love hearing from you
All pictures are taken by myself.