Hey my loves,
today is all about combining different foods into one dish! I’m the type of person that loves to mix all kinds of vegetables,beans,rice and salad together so you have all those different flavors and textures in a bowl.
All you need ( for 1 person):
- Basmati rice 150g
- Salad ( spinach or arugula)
- Black Beans
- Kidney Beans
- Red Lentils
- Spicy tomato pasta sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Soy sauce
- Salt/Pepper/cayenne pepper/Safran
- Use a rice cooker. This will make the rice smoother and nicer.
- Take your rice and fill into the rice cooker and add 2 1/2 cups of hot water. Add a pinch of salt and If you want to make it extra moist a little bit margarine.
- Let this cook on the highest temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Follow the recipe for Lentils on my blog: https://annadaftari.wordpress.com/2015/08/01/healthy-vegan-indian-dish-that-is-just-so-easy-to-make/
- If you want to add black beans you have to prep them 14 hours before because they need to rest 12 hours in cold water and have to cook for another 1,5 hours.
Salad and veggies:
- Take your spinach or arugula and wash it.
- Add salt and pepper and a tiny bit of olive oil.
- Add any cooked veggies you like. I used carrots that I made in a spicy Tabasco sauce with onions.
Last Step: Put it all in a big bowl and add as much BBQ sauce or soy sauce as you prefer. Enjoy!
Tell me if you liked it and what you like to cook a lot!
All pictures are taken by myself.