school has begun so that means we need a lot of energy! This is the perfect Lunch or dinner idea for those who are always in a rush but still want to eat good, healthy and delicious food.
All you need ( for 1 person):
- 1 medium sized sweet potato
- Kidney beans ( 200g)
- Spinach or any salad that suits you!
- A few tomatoes
- Half a paprika
- Some BBQ sauce
- Cayenne pepper, salt, olive oil, pepper, sugar cane
This is what you do:
- Put the sweet potato ( cut a few times into the sweet potato) into the preheated oven for 35 minutes until the sugar of the potato starts coming out ( about 220°C). If you want to give it more taste add before putting it into the oven a little cayenne pepper and sugar on top.
- Wash your salad. Cut your veggies. Rinse your beans.
- Put everything into a bowl and add spices in as much you like ( only add a little olive oil).
- Put the sweet potato in the middle of your salad and add BBQ sauce on top
Done! Pure deliciousness in a bowl.
Leave a comment if you liked it and what you would like to see next!
Tip: If you squash the sweet potato into salad it is even better! Promise.
All pictures are taken by myself.