Hey Loves, today is all about a simple Vegan breakfast idea I came up with. To have a vegan breakfast is so easy. You just need to exchange regular milk with soy,oat,almond, coconut or rice milk and do the same with the yogurt. So for you who do not like the taste of the Vegan products you can totally go for the “normal” option if you want!
Ingredients for 1 person:
- 2x nectarines or pieces (big ones)
- soy yogurt ( 150 g)
- Oats ( 60 g )
- Almond milk ( 50 ml)
- Sugar cane ( as much as you want. Do not be afraid to add a lot. The sugar will give you extra energy!)
What to do now?
- Cut up the nectarines/peaches in normal sized pieces
- Mix soy yogurt ´, oats, almond milk and little sugar cane together so you have a thicker “paste”.
- Fill your oat mixture in a bowl and add your fruits on top. While eating you an add extra sugar to your oats.